Terms and Conditions
Payments – All Payments Received are to be in USD (United States Dollars)
All payments for SarahHQ.com Courses or FunnelsKing.com are in USD and are non-refundable.
All payments for Our Programs & Software are in USD and are non-refundable.
This is a firm policy. Please purchase mindfully and honor the commitment you’ve made.
Refunds will not be granted for any reason.
Invoices for any of SarahHQ.com programs or templates are automatically generated and can be requested at any time by emailing email@example.com.
As affiliates of certain products and services, we may receive compensation for recommending and promoting products/services linked to from this website.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent information and its potential. There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or a guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using our product, ideas and techniques. Whilst there is no advantage in getting rich slowly, we do not purport this as a “get rich scheme”.
Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, knowledge, and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
Materials in our products, services and our websites may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities litigation reform act of 1995. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate”, “estimate”, “expect”, “project”, “intend”, “plan”, “believe” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance.
Any and all forward-looking statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody elses, in fact no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques in our material.
The way we collect, use and disclose personal information;
The way we protect the quality and security of such personal information;
The way that accesses can be granted to personal information held by us;
The manner of dealing with any complaints concerning the correctness of or access to personal information held by us.
The material contained in this site is the copyright of Sarah HQ LLC and is protected by the United States and international copyright laws.
The site and the data in it are supplied solely for informational use. Apart from permitted uses under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), and, except for the temporary copy held in your computer’s cache and downloading for private use, no part of the material or data contained in this site may be reproduced, altered, transmitted or re-used for any purpose whatsoever without the written permission of Sarah HQ LLC.
Website Content and Materials
The information and materials contained in this site (including these terms and conditions) are subject to change without notice. We may discontinue or make changes to the content of this site and the network at any time. Any dated information included in this site is current at the date of publication only, and we will not have any obligation or responsibility to update or amend such information.
All third-party promotions of SarahHQ.com products and materials must clearly state that the products and/or materials belong to SarahHQ.com. All third-party promotions may not promote SarahHQ.com graphics and/or materials in a way that may be construed as an original product and/or material from the third-party promoter.
SarahHQ.com products and materials bound by these usage rules include, but are not limited to:
– The branding of Sarah HQ LLC, SarahHQ.com products, Funnels King Software or any of its other properties
– The graphic assets used by Sarah HQ LLC to showcase and/or promote SarahHQ.com products, Funnels King Software or any of its other properties
– The verbiage used by Sarah HQ LLC in original offerings, products, materials, and/or courses that are not explicitly stated by Sarah Ize-Iyamu and/or SarahHQ.com representatives for student application and redistribution
This website is provided without any express warranties or guarantees, unless specifically stated and, to the extent permitted by law, without any implied warranties or guarantees. SarahHQ LLC will not guarantee any results or business objectives – we do guarantee that the harder you work, the more you’ll get done!
Links to Third-Party Websites
Links to other websites may be provided from this site. In those circumstances, we have no control over the content of those third-party websites. We make no express warranties concerning the content of those other sites. In particular, we do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of those sites for a particular purpose, nor do we warrant that such sites or their content are accurate, complete, current, and free of defects including but not limited to, viruses or other harmful elements. The user of this site will assume all risks and costs arising from the use of any website linked to this site.
This website is presented “as is”. We make no representations or warranties of any kind whether express or implied in connection with material on this website including but not limited to warranties as to merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property or fitness for a particular purpose, to the extent to which such representations and warranties may lawfully be excluded.
You agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage which you incur as a result of use of this website including without limitation, damage caused by access delays, computer viruses, system failure or malfunction which may occur in your use of the website including hyperlink to or from third-party websites.
To the maximum extent permitted by law we disclaim liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damage of any kind related to your use of this site.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sarah HQ LLC and any affiliated organizations, and its directors, officers and employees from any claim or demand including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this site or any violation of these terms and conditions.
No Offer of Products or Services
Nothing contained in this site will constitute an offer by Our Website for any products or services which may be advertised through the site including its micro site pages. Nor does Our Website make any specific warranty or representation of any kind with respect to any such information. Our Website will not be liable to you or any person who incurs any loss or damage as a result of relying upon any such information.
We welcome enquiries or feedback on Our Website or any ideas you may have. Unless specifically stated by you we shall treat any information you provide us with, as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs, or computer programs, such submissions shall become and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE, AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason is unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: February 10, 2021
Returns and Refunds Policy
We do not issue refunds for digital products. You will have immediate access once the order is confirmed and the product is sent.
All Sales are final. We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.